Today, my husband and I had to do some shopping for hardware and groceries. It seemed that everywhere we turned, we came face to face with children having fun and laughing. We found ourselves laughing with them as they spun with their arms held up or tickled their brother. I encourage you to listen carefully…for you too might hear the sound of contagious laughter. In honor of those beautiful happy children…today’s happy thought is:
Happiness is…hearing a child’s open laughter.
- Feel good feelings! (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- The Health Benefits of Laughter (everydayhealth.com)
- Tickling Laughter Produces Different Brain Response To Social Laughter (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Your Brain on Laughter (healthland.time.com)
- Laughter ( the Best Medicine) (prettycoolidea.wordpress.com)
- National Women’s Health Week: Laughter (healthcarespectator.wordpress.com)