Writing Prompt #2: It was Wang Lung’s marriage day – The Good Earth, Pearl S Buck
Each week, I present the first lines from a novel as a writing prompt to inspire you. These first lines of The Good Earth prompted me to write a short story, entitled From This Moment. Please click here to read that story.
I also wrote a book review that you might find interesting. Please click here to read that review.
And, as always, if you have any remarks or wish to let me know what you think about what I’m doing, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. Thank you and have a great day!
- Writing Prompt #1 (tracyconstantine.wordpress.com)
- Writing Ideas # 5: Find a writing prompt and run with it (eileenmaki.com)
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck (tracyconstantinereader.wordpress.com)
- From This Moment (tracyconstantinewriter.wordpress.com)
- Visual Inspiration – Photo Prompt #54 (stranglingmymuse.wordpress.com)
- 5 Steps to Experience the Therapeutic Benefits of Writing (massageenvy.com)
- 500 Club (1/3) (parkinglotconfessional.com)
- Prompting! (melissamwolff.com)