This week’s Photo Challenge from Michelle Weber at WordPress is to share a picture that means delicate to me.
I feel that I cannot concentrate as I watch the news today and think about how delicate life is. The tragedy that occurred today in Newtown, Connecticut is causing my heart to ache. I wish that I could hug each and every person in that community and everyone affected. I recall very clearly this period of my life and cannot fathom what it would be like to have to live through something like this. All I can do is encourage everyone to hug your children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents. Talk with your family and friends about this. Tell them that you love them.
©2012 Tracy L. Constantine
I share with you the above image. I recall as I took this picture, the wind blowing gently, causing the delicate fronds to sway in the breeze. Let the breeze of love blow gently on each and every one of you.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (Light) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Delicate (luluseestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Newtown, Connecticut (tv.msnbc.com)
- LIVE UPDATES: Reports of Shooting at Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Gunman, child dead in Connecticut elementary school shooting (kmov.com)
- Photos: 27 dead in Connecticut school shooting (photos.denverpost.com)
- You: Connecticut police respond to reports of elementary school shooting (guardian.co.uk)
- Children among those killed in Connecticut shooting: paper – Reuters (reuters.com)
- White House Proclamation On Newtown School Shooting (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Report: 27 killed in shooting at Connecticut elementary school (kens5.com)